HONEYWELL INSTANT ALERT
If you have not yet set up your Honeywell Instant Alert account, it is extremely important that you do so IMMEDIATELY.
We will be using this system to contact you in case of school closings, early dismissals, emergencies and other important announcements. If your account is not updated with your contact information (home and cell phones, email) you will not be able to receive these very important announcements.
You can also use the information below to set-up and access your account online.
Register and create your account by clicking here to acces the Honeywell Instant Alert for Schools website.
1. Click on "Parent" in the New User box.
2. Complete the student information form. Click "Submit."
View and check details about yourself and your family members
1. Upon successful login, click on "My Family"
Configure alert settings for yourself
1. Click on "Alert Setup".
2. Click on the check boxes to select which alert type you would like to have sent to which device. Click on "Save" when complete.
3. If you would like to add another contact device, select the device type and enter the device details. Select the person to whom the device belongs and click on "Add."
4. For e-mail, text messaging and pagers, you may send yourself a test message. Click on "Send Test Message" to send yourself a message.
To view your history of alerts:
Click on "Alert History" to view Alerts that have been sent to you. Use the calendar icons and "Alert Type" list to filter the Alerts.
To identify key contacts for your children:
1. Click on "Other Contacts."
2. Click on "Add New Contact" and complete the form.
3. Click on the "Pick Up Rights" check box if you wish to allow this person the right to pick up your child from school. This person's name will appear on a report for the school.
4. Click on "Save" when complete.
5. If you would like this person to receive Alerts from the school, return to the "Alert Setup" page to configure this person's alert settings.