(Special Education Parent Advocacy Council)SEPAC is a parent-to-parent support and advocacy group whose goal is to work towards the understanding of, respect for, and support of optimum education for all children with special learning needs.
• Create a partnership based on cooperation and mutual understanding between parents and the school district
• Create a supportive parent community and a forum for gathering information and learning from one another
• Encourage parent involvement in and advocacy of their child's education
• Present and participate in programs of interest related to special education and learning differences
• Promote understanding of children with special learning needs