Parents can now access the Morris School District's Rubicon Atlas website. This site allows you to view curriculum information for all grade levels and courses. Click the link below to visit the site and begin browsing.
Directions for using Rubicon Atlas:
Use the globe icon/Browse to access Unit Calendars
On Next Screen:
1. Use Last filter on left side of page --“Type a Course Name”
2. Type the name of the course you’re searching for
3. Choose course from drop down and select “Browse”
4. Click on course title (in red)
5. In the Unit Calendar--Click on the name of each unit to view.
Note: Any curriculum not available in Rubicon Atlas is still available on the MSD website. As those curriculum documents are revised, they will be moved to Rubicon Atlas. Please contact your school’s principal with any questions about curriculum and/or Rubicon Atlas.