Our LLC Preschool has both general education and special education classes. Our school:
* uses the research-based Tools of the Mind curriculum designed to foster self-regulation, listening, remembering, and thinking skills.
* is taught by fully-certified and specifically trained teachers and teacher assistants
* is only for resident students who are 3- and 4-yrs old by October 1st
* offers language enrichment from certified speech & language specialists
* has a full-time nurse
* has free bussing to in-district locations
* has small class sizes (from 10--15 students each)
* has fully appointed classrooms, a large gym and a fenced-in playground
* has a community garden in our own backyard for visiting and learning
* has an active home & school association
* uses a sliding scale for tuition ranging from free to $3450 per year per AM or PM session
* sessions run from 9:00--11:35 or 12:55 to 3:30, five days per week
* is ready to prepare your child for kindergarten through the use of developmentally appropriate preschool practices
Let the journey begin!